3911: LED lighting to be wall mounted for bus and coach corridor marking
Are you looking for linear LED marking for corridor? Do you look for a LED corridor lighting with a many color choice? Are you looking for a corridor lighting LED compliant with ECE R118 (fire & smoke standard) made in France for the marking of bus or coach? Select 3911!
3911 is a corridor lighting imagined, designed and manufactured by SESALY, equipment’s manufacturer specialized in designing and assembling lighting and sound signaling solutions dedicated to comfort and safety in buses and coaches.
This marking solution complies with regulation applied to vehicles dedicated to passenger transport ECE R118 (fire & smoke standard).
It suits perfectly to all bus or coach designs owing to its size and to the LED colors choice due to its making or the color of its LED. Indeed, please contact our sales force for any specific request to fit to your vehicle design.
This LED floor lighting for buses and coaches offers distinctive technical features:
- It is composed of white or green LED, available in blue, red and orange, on request.
- The space between them is 9,2 cm. On request, this distance can be 2,3 cm or 4,6 cm.
- The operating voltage is 24Vdc (16-30). It operates with a 12 Vdc or 72 Vdc nominal voltage, on request.
- Its consumption is low: 100 mA/LED (green version)
- Its lifespan is higher than 30 000 hours. *
- The tube of this corridor LED lighting made of white opaline polycarbonate (13 meters maximum). On request, this marking solution can be supplied with an aluminum profile from 0,2m to 3m.
- End caps can be supplied with this product, on request.
* for a 25°C room temperature. The lighting power decreases by 30% after 30 000 hours.
|Voltage||24 Vdc (12 Vdc / 72 Vdc, on request)|
|Materials||Tube in opal white polycarbonate - maxi 13 m|
|Technology||LED distance 9.2 cm|
|Lifetime||LED* > 30.000 hours|
|Materials||Housing in polycarbonate (PC)|
|Options (contact us)||Red, blue or amber LED, LED distance 2.3 cm or 4.6 cm, 0.2 m to 3 m aluminium profile, end caps|
*Luminous power decreases by 30 % after 30 000 H (room temperature of 25°C)