A1S: Mini urban warning sound exterior with back up alarm for bus and coach
Are you looking for a mini exterior urban warning sound with 2 functions : one warning sound (gong or bell) and a back up alarm to ensure safety around a passenger vehicle? Are you looking for a mini exterior urban warning loudspeaker for bus and coach R118 approved? Go for A1S!
The A1S is a mini exterior urban warning sound imagined, designed and manufactured by SESALY, equipment’s manufacturer specialized in designing and assembling lighting and sound signaling solutions dedicated to buses and coach comfort and security. It is made in France and complies with CEM R10 03 regulations (electromagnetic compatibility) as well as ECE R118 regulations (smoke fires).
This sound solution is characterized by the fact that it consists a loudspeaker with 2 warning sounds. Indeed, it integrates sound as well as a back-up alarm function. The back-up alarm takes priority in the sound order (gong or bell). Please note, this product can’t be reprogrammed.
This customizable mini outdoor urban warning device has many advantages:
- The sound is less than 2 seconds.
- It works with an operating voltage of 12Vdc or 24Vdc.
- It requires a low consumption. For an operating voltage of 12Vdc, the consumption is 2A and for an operating voltage of 24Vdc, the consumption is 1.2A.
- Its sound power reaches 100 dB (+/- 10db). *
- It is equipped with a PCB with resin, therefore underproof.
- It is easy to install owing to its angle bracket.
- This buzzer has a day and night function to adapt the sound level to the urban context.
- The loudspeaker waterproof rating is IP56.
* Depending on the version of the sound selected, the sound power may vary from 80dB to 110dB at 1 meter.
|Voltage||12 Vdc or 24 Vdc|
|Functions||Gong’’ or ‘‘bell’’ sound (just one sound to be chosen, non-reprogrammable) + back up alarm function, day/night function|
|Sounds||< 2 seconds / Sound priority to the release: back up alarm priority|
|Composition||PCB with resin|
|Fixation||With angle bracket|
|Sealing||IP 56 waterproof loudspeaker|
|Consumption||12 Vdc - 2 A / 24 Vdc - 1.2 A|
|dB level||100 +/- 10 db*|