SESA Tunes premium: programmable interior and exterior sounds diffuser (AVAS/R138 + 12 sounds) for electric and hybrids bus and coach.
SESA Tunes Premium is the first interior and exterior warning sounds box for electric and hybrid buses and coaches able to diffuse & program 1 AVAS R138 sound + 12 other sounds with intelligence inside (CAN reading is included). This multi-function R138 warning sound solution able to pilot all exterior and interior sounds is unrivalled on the market. This new device has been imagined, designed and produced in France by SESALY, equipment’s manufacturer specialized in designing and assembling lighting and sound signaling solutions dedicated comfort and safety in buses and coach.
This acoustic alert for electric or hybrid buses and coaches complies with following regulations: ECE R138 (AVAS compliant), CEM R10 06 (electromagnetic compatibility) and ECE R118 (fire & smoke standard). The ECE R138 final compliant certification (AVAS) on the vehicle will be obtained once final tests on the installed product will be done at the initiative of the client. SESA Tunes Premium complies to ISO 16750-2 and ISO 16750-3 standards.
SESA Tunes Premium is the ideal acoustic multi-function safety solution for electric and hybrid vehicles. Thanks to some distinctive technical features, this sound solution is performant and easy to use:
- This AVAS R138 sound solution operates with a nominal operating voltage of 12/24 Vdc (ISO1750-2)
- This sound diffuser controls the AVAS sound (Approaching Vehicle Audible System sound) as well as 12 other sounds. It enables you to manage :
- external sounds such as pedestrian gong, reversing alarm
- and also all interior sounds, such as the radio, stop request, driver’s microphone, door movements, disabled people ramp deployment, security alarm …
- All sounds, including the AVAS sound, are adjustable owing a webapp. With the wabapp, the AVAS sound level can be defined in order to meet ECE R138 requirements.
Depending on the settings, SESA Tunes can produce idling AVAS sound emission or inhibition at 0km/h, it can emit the AVAS sound level between 0 and 4 km/h and it can also provide an AVAS sound emission enslaved to vehicle speed between 5 and 20 km/h (mandatory required by R138 regulation).
- The webapp used for settings offers 3 access levels : SESALY (product manufacturer), vehicle manufacturer or fleet operator, in order to optimize the using of this exterior and interior diffuser : diagnosis, functional test, sound import, sound level settings, sound priority settings, firmware update…
- Thanks to its CAN reading ability of (2.0A and 2.0B – J1939 – ISO 11898-2 20kBits à 1000kBits), this AVAS solution for buses is intelligent. Owing to CAN reading via CAN, the activation of day/night mode, urban gong sound and reverse is possible with SESA Tunes.
- CAN/FMS reading information required to ensure the proper functioning of in AVAS are : vehicle speed, vehicle moving direction and parking brake is available in reading only mode.
- SESA Tunes Premium can pilot simultaneously or independently 8 loudspeakers
- Its protection index or IP is 40K
- On specific request, It’s possible to add an other sound signature.
- This AVAS/R138 & warning sounds box for bus & coach is very light : only 556gr
This multifunction warning sound box is equipped with :
- 12 audio and configurable triggers (high/low active state)
- 3 volt free contacts (E_line, driver speaker, 1 remain)
- Driver speaker input for line or interior audio announcement
- 3 ambiance microphones slavery inputs
- Fixing : 2 oblong holes with a space 226mm (min) x 20mm
This acoustic alert has a connection:
- ITXPT compliant – TYCO AMP SERIES 6 POS 1-965641-1 blue for the operating
- ITXPT compliant – M12 4 VOIES D-CODE 90° for the Ethernet connection
- SUB D 9 VOIES SIMPLE MALE for CAN
|Reference||SESA Tunes Premium|
|Standards||ECE R138 (AVAS compliant), CEM R10 06 (electromagnetic compatibility) and ECE R118 (fire & smoke standard)|