BHDP: Interior buzzer for opening and closing doors for bus and coach
Are you looking for an interior buzzer to generate sounds in order to indicate door opening and closing in a passenger vehicle? Are you looking for an R118 approved sound solution for coaches and buses? Go for BHDP!
BHDP is an indoor buzzer for opening doors supplied by SESALY, equipment’s manufacturer specialized in designing and assembling lighting and sound signaling solutions dedicated to buses and coach comfort and security. It complies with ECE R118 (smoke fires) regulations.
This interior sound signaling solution offers many benefits:
- It works with a operating voltage of 24Vdc
- Its consumption is very low, only 0.025A.
- Its sound power is 90 db. *
- Its single tone activates when power is turned on.
- It is connected with 3 6.35 tongues: 2 for the power supply and 1 for the polarizing slot.
- Its installation is realised with fitting is done on a standard relay socket.
- A cover (30mm x 30mm x 30mm) to reduce the sound level can be added on request (as an option).
* + / – 2dB at 100 mm
|Functions||Warning sound system for door opening and closing|
|Sounds||Single tone activated at power supply|
|Connection||You connect the BHDP owing to three 6.35 tongues: - 2 for power supply - 1 for polarizing slot|
|Fixation||Fitting on standard relay socket|
|Consumption||24 Vdc - 0.025 A|
|dB level||90 +/- 2 db at 100 mm|
|Optic||(30 mm x 30 mm x 30 mm) cover to reduce sound level|