BSR678D.124: Exterior multi-function reverse alarm for bus and coach
Are you looking for an exterior reverse alarm to provide security around a passenger vehicle? Are you looking a reverse alarm with ambient noise level self adjustement and with multiple uses for a bus or coach? Go for BSR678D.124!
BSR678D.124 is an exterior reverse alarm supplied by SESALY, equipment’s manufacturer specialized in designing and assembling lighting and sound signaling solutions dedicated to buses and coach comfort and security. It complies with the EMC R10 02 regulation (electromagnetic compatibility).
This sound security solution integrates noise level self adjustement according to the ambient noise level. It can be used for several applications: back-up alarm and electrical switchboard alarms, signal for lifted trailer, open back door or hatch.
This outdoor backup alarm has many advantages:
- It works with a operating voltage of 12Vdc / 24Vdc.
- Its power supply is done directly with 2 screws.
- Its sound power is 77dB to 97dB.
- Its centerline distance attachment is 84 mm
- The waterproofing protection index is 67 (IP).
- A 90 ° C version is available as an option for engine environments. (Please contact us)
|Functions||Ambient noise level self adjustment|
|Uses||Back up alarm, electrical switchboard alarm, signal for lifted trailer, open back door or hatch|
|Hole spacing||84 mm|
|Options (contact us)||90°C version for engine environment|
|dB level||77 to 97 dB|
|Standards||Réglementation CEM R10 02 (Compatibilité Electromagnétique)|