SESA.LP CAMERA: licence plate camera infrared LED to guarantee the safety on buses and coaches
This universal reverse camera for license plate with infrared LED technology is proposed by SESALY, equipment’s manufacturer specialized in designing and assembling lighting and sound signaling solutions dedicated to comfort and safety in buses and coaches
This reverse camera for bus and coach is compatible with all screens supplied by SESALY.
This solution for the comfort and safety of buses and coaches complies with EMC R10 regulations (electromagnetic compatibility) and designed according to ISO 16750-3 (vibration resistance). To provide excellent night vision, it is equipped with 4 infrared LEDs as well as day / night sensors which provide good color image reproduction. This universal reversing camera offers night vision up to 5 meters. Its orientation system is adjustable.
Thanks to some distinctive technical features, this solution dedicated to vehicles comfort and safety is performant and easy to use:
- This reverse camera for license plate has an excellent resolution: 640×480 pixels.
- TV Line: 420
- Its supply voltage is 12 vdc.
- This camera has a viewing angle of 150 °.
- It works with lighting of 0 lux minimum.
- The operating temperatures are from -20°C to +70°C.
- It is resistant as its protection index or IP is 69K.
- This comfort and safety solution measures 198.5 x 28 x 27.5 mm.
- It is discreet owing to its black colour
- The image mode is in mirror vision.
|Standards||CEM R10 04 (electromagnetic compatibility) & ISO 16750-3 (vibration resistance)|
|Video||resolution: 640x480 pixels|
|Angles||150° view angle|
|Lighting||0 lux minimum|
|Operating temperature||from -20°C to +70°C|
|Dimensions||198.5 x 28 x 27.5 mm|