PIC 250 & PIC 400: LED pictogram for children transport with support for bus or coach
Are you looking for a LED pictogram for children transport with support in conformity with article 76 of French regulation about passengers vehicles? Are you looking for a LED pictogram compliant to EMC R10 03 (electromagnetic compatibility)? Select PIC 250 or PIC 400, depending on the desired dimensions!
PIC 250 and PIC 400 are LED pictogram with support fixation imagined, designed and manufactured by SESALY, equipment’s manufacturer specialized in designing and assembling lighting and sound signaling solutions dedicated to comfort and safety in buses and coaches.
This solution complies to regulation applied to vehicles dedicated to passenger transport EMC R10 03 (electromagnetic compatibility).
This LED pictogram complies to the French regulation (article 76) about passengers vehicles. This pictogram must be removable or coverable to be invisible when the vehicle isn’t used for children transport. A black ABS cover can be added, optional on request, to hide the pictogram.
This product is available in two versions:
- PIC 250 measures 250×250 mm (without the supporting base) and has 40 LED. It is installed in the front of children transport vehicle.
- PIC 400 measures 400×400 mm (without the supporting base) and has 56 LED. It is installed in the rear of children transport vehicle.
This LED pictogram children transport for buses and coaches offers distinctive technical features:
- The operating voltage is 12/24Vdc
- It composed of a yellow retroreflective front side in high intensity micro prismatic grade, for high visibility.
- The flashing of this LED pictogram starts automatically at door opening (about 90 flashes/min)
- Due to a continuous power supply, the flash continues up to 20 seconds after the doors are closed, for more safety.
- The lighting angle is 60 °, for a good visibility.
- It supplies with two 3 pin connectors on the luminous pictogram (top and bottom) and one counterpart.
- The support is attractive with an integrated connection to avoid coiled or twisted cable.
- This support enables a top or bottom fixing with locking of the pictogram by lugs (tool free).
- By a simply turning it in its support, the pictogram is hidden. The space requirement is reduced.
- Pictogram cover is available to hide easily and quickly the children transport sign. It exists for the two versions.
- This luminous pictogram for children transport requires low consumption:
|13.5 Vdc||28 Vdc|
|Maximum consumption||0.250 A||0.320 A|
|Average consumption||0.128 A||0.164 A|
- On request, a locking system with a key can be added and a 3m30 cable can be supplied.
|Technology||Pictogram for the front 40 LED, Pictogram for the back 56 LED|
|Options (contact us)||Key locking, 3m30 long cable|
|Connection||Delivered with two 3-pin connectors on the pictogram (top and bottom) and their counterparts to be integrated into the support|
|Materials||Attractive support with integrated connector: no more problems with coiled up or twisted cables|
|Technology||Permits top or bottom fixing with locking of the pictogram by lugs (tool free), Pictogram hidden by simply turning it in its support: so does not need a cover|
|Opening angle of luminous flux||60°|
|Consumption||Maximum 13.5 Vdc - 0.250 A ; Average 13.5 Vdc - 0.128 A ; maximum 28 Vdc - 0.320 A ; average 28 Vdc - 0.164 A|