3 LED Stop request repeating box called RAD.P for bus and coach by SESALY
Are you looking for a solution able to indicate to a bus or coach driver that a passenger required a stop request owing a luminous repeating box installed in the dashboard environment ? Are you lookin Are you looking for an R118 approved comfort lighting solution ? Choose RAD.P!
RAD.P is a stop request repeating box imagined, designed and manufactured supplied by SESALY, equipment’s manufacturer specialized in designing and assembling lighting and sound signaling solutions dedicated to comfort and safety in buses and coaches. It is made in France and complies with ECE R118 regulations (smoke fires).
It is closed to the dash board area and is equipped with a potentiometer which enables to change LED luminosity. There are two versions. The first has 3 LEDs which can be amber, green, blue or red. The second has 4 red LEDs.
This luminous solution created to provided comfort to drivers has many advantages and options available:
- It works with a operating voltage of 24Vdc (or 12Vdc, optional on request) and has a consumption of 0.02A.
- Its lifespan is over 100,000 hours *
- It is composed of a metal and black boxe. This product is resistant because it made of polycarbonate (PC).
- Optionally, on request, the color of the LEDs can be white.
- One switch can be added, on request.
Please contact our sales force for any specific request with available options for design dedicated to your vehicle.
* for a 25°C room temperature. The lighting power decreases by 30% after 100 000 hours.
|Colour||3 amber, blue, red or green LED|
|Composition||Equipped with a potentiometer which enables to change the LED luminosity|
|Consumption||24 Vdc - 0.02 A|
|Lifetime||LED* > 100.000|
|Options (contact us)||White LED colour, 12Vdc, 4 LED, switch|
*Luminous power decreases by 30 % after 100 000 H (room temperature of 25°)
**Please contact us