BDP.U300.RV: red/green door light indicator interior to be wall mounted for buses and coaches marking
This luminous door light indicator is a ledband is the ideal solution to indicate to passengers if doors are opened or closed owing to a simple colour code : green or red.
It is composed of 48 red/green LED completed with one opaline light diffusor. It complies with bus and coach regulations: CEM R10 05 (electromagnetic compatibility) and ECE R118 (fire & smoke standard).
This LED indicator has been imagined, created and produced in France by SESALY, equipment’s manufacturer specialized in designing and assembling lighting and sound signaling solutions dedicated to comfort and safety in buses and coaches.
Thanks to some distinctive technical features, this luminous indicator for buses and coaches is performant and easy to use:
- This LED door light indicator interior operates with a 24 Vdc nominal voltage.
- This LED marking solution operates at low power consumption, only 0.25A
- It is resistant as its protection index or IP is 40K (mounted).
- Its overall dimensions are 1000 x 34 x 7.4 mm.
- Lightweight, this solution weights only 300gr.
- Its installation is very easy : wall mounted and front mounting owing to 4 invisible screws supplied.
- Its centerline distance attachment is 327mm.
- It is supplied with a Molex Microfit 4-way-connector mounted on a 30-cm cable.
- This LED door light indicator interior is composed of a resistant body made of aluminum (ALU) and discreet owing to its black colour
|Standards||CEM R10 05 (electromagnetic compatibility), ECE R118 (fire & smoke standard)|
|Dimensions||1000 x 34 x 7.4 mm|
|Colour||Green and red (LED), Black (body)|
|Accessories||4 invisible screws, Molex Microfit 4-way-connector mounted on a 30-cm cable|