USB QUICK CHARGE: simple USB charging socket to be screwed on the handrail for th comfort on the bus or coach
You are looking for a 12/24 Vdc recharging socket including quick charge technology for handrail fitting? This simple USB charging socket is for you!
This USB recharging solution is proposed by SESALY, equipment’s manufacturer specialized in designing and assembling lighting and sound signaling solutions dedicated to comfort and safety in buses and coaches.
It complies with bus and coach regulations: CEM R10 04 (electromagnetic compatibility) and ECE R118 (fire & smoke standard). This solution dedicated to comfort and the safety in buses and coaches also complies to ISO 7637-2, ISO 61000.4.4 and ISO 61000.4.5 standards.
This USB recharging socket is composed of a quick charge technology able to provide 90% of conversion efficiency. One LED indicator informs if the voltage is operational or not. This simple USB charging socket is screwed on an handrail. This solution can charge any type of electronic devices : cellphones and tablets.
SESALY offers an other version with one USB charger and one induction wireless charger: USB.WIRELESS
To ensure maximum security, this simple USB charging socket is equipped with protections against:
- Under and overvoltages
- High temperatures
- Polarity reversal
- Short-cuts (a 2A fuse integrated)
Thanks to some distinctive technical features, this solution for the comfort and safety of bus and coach is performant and easy to use:
- Its operates with a 12/ 24 Vdc nominal voltage.
- Its installation is really simple as fixed with screws on a Ø 35mm handrail
- This USB charging socket is composed of a resistant body made of polycarbonate and it is discreet owing to its dark grey colour (EN 45455 approved)
- Its output voltage is 5Vdc +/- 0.2V for BC1.2V and 9Vdc for Q.C 3.0
- Its output power is 10W for BC1.2 and 12W for Q.C 3.0
- This USB rechanging device has been designed to operate with temperatures from -25°C to +55°C.
- The overall dimensions of this USB charging socket are 113 x 39 x 36mm.
- This USB recharging device is lightweight : only 35gr.
- The standby consumption is less than 1.7 mA.
|Reference||USB QUICK CHARGE|
|Standards||CEM R10 04 (electromagnetic compatibility) and ECE R118 (fire & smoke)|
|Standards||ISO 7637-2, ISO 61000.4.4, ISO 61000.4.5|
|Installation||To fix with screws on a Ø 35mm handrail|
|Operating temperature||from -25°C to +55°C|
|Dimensions||113 x 39 x 36 mm|