SLE 01 TUBE: antiglare LED spot to be built in interior lighting of bus and coach
SLE01 Tube is an antiglare LED spot designed and produced in France by SESALY, equipment’s manufacturer specialized in designing and assembling lighting and sound signaling solutions dedicated to buses and coach comfort and security. It’s the perfect solution for to lighting cash drawer and limiting mistakes during operations.
This adjustable LED spot can be built in a bus or a coach. This interior lighting solution complies with regulations applied to vehicles dedicated to passenger transport: R10 04 EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) and ECE R118 (fire & smoke standard).
The operating voltage for this adjustable LED spot is 12/24Vdc. This interior lighting solution offers several assets and can be supplied with different options:
- This interior spot is composed of one warm white powerled whose color temperature varies from 2900°K to 3000°K (natural white and cool white, can be available on request)
- Its lifespan is higher than 60 000 hours. *
- Its lighting flux angle is 23°. It can also be supplied in 14°, 34°, 50° or 60° on request.
- This LED spot is composed of a resistant body made of polycarbonate (monobloc PC). Its length is 80mm.
- Its housing is black (RAL 9011)
- It is supplied with a FASTIN/FASTON 2 ways connector mounted on a 165-mm cable
- The installation of this lighting solution is simple thanks to a flange (Ø 90mm) for front mounting. Its overall dimensions are Ø 61 mm x 37mm (width).
- This bus and coach LED spot requires low power consumption: 0.24A for 12Vdc and 0.12A for 24 Vdc
* for a 25°C-room temperature. The lighting power decreases by 30% after 60 000 hours.
|Reference||SLE 01 Tube|
|Standards||CEM R10 04, R118|
|Operating voltage||12/24 Vdc|
|Consumption||12 Vdc : 0.24 A & 24 Vdc : 0.124 A|
|LED||1 warm white powerled|
|Colour||Black (RAL 9011)|
|Uses||Cash drawers (narrow beam) to avoid people glare in order to avoid people mistakes during cash operations|
|Materials||Resistant (monobloc PC)|
|Installation||Front installation with flange - Ø90 mm|
|Housing||Ø61 mm x P37 mm|
|Connection||Supplied with 165 mm cables & 2 ways FASTIN/FASTON connectors|
|Light emission surface||23°|
|Lifetime||LED* > 60.000|
|Optic||‘‘cool white’’ or ‘‘natural white’’ on request|
*Luminous power decreases by 30 % after 60 000 H (room temperature of 25°CC)