SLE 03: LED spot (warm white) to be built in interior lighting for bus and coach
SLE03 is a LED spot designed and produced in France by SESALY, equipment’s manufacturer specialized in designing and assembling lighting and sound signaling solutions dedicated to buses and coach comfort and security.
This LED spot can be built in a bus or a coach. This interior lighting solution complies with regulations applied to vehicles dedicated to passenger transport: R10 03 EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) and ECE R118 (fire & smoke standard).
The operating voltage for this LED spot is 12/24Vdc. This interior lighting solution offers several assets and can be supplied with different options:
- This interior spot is composed of three warm white powerleds whose color temperature is 3000°K.
- Its lifespan is higher than 50 000 hours. *
- Its lighting flux angle is 40°.
- This LED spot provides 488 lux at 1 meter and 122 lux at 2 meters.
- This LED spot is composed of a resistant body made of aluminum (ALU)
- It is available in different housing colors such as grey or NCS2500N color on request
- It is supplied with an external power supply is external
- This bus and coach LED spot requires low power consumption: 0.35A for 12Vdc and 0.19A for 24 Vdc
- Its diameter is 80mm and the measures of its integrating are Ø 55mm x P11mm.
- This lighting solution for bus and coach is available with on/off progressive lighting, on request.
* for a 25°C-room temperature. The lighting power decreases by 30% after 50 000 hours.
|Colour||3 ‘‘warm white’’ powerled|
|Dimensions||Diameter 80 mm|
|Materials||Body : aluminium|
|Housing||Ø55 mm x P11 mm|
|Electronic unit||External power station|
|Consumption||12 Vdc : 0.35 A & 24 Vdc - 0.19 A|
|Light emission surface||40°|
|Lifetime||LED* > 50.000 hours|
|Standards||In accordance with the EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) regulation: R10 03, and ECE R118 (fire and smoke standard)|
|Options (contact us)||Progressive lighting on and off, CS2500N body colour|
*Luminous power decreases by 30 % after 50 000 H (room temperature of 25°C)