SLE 06: LED spot for interior lighting for bus and coach
SLE06 is a LED spot designed and produced in France by SESALY, equipment’s manufacturer specialized in designing and assembling lighting and sound signaling solutions dedicated to buses and coach comfort and security.
This LED spot can be built in a bus or a coach. This interior lighting solution complies with regulation applied to vehicles dedicated to passenger transport: ECE R118 (fire & smoke standard).
The operating voltage for this LED spot is 12/24Vdc. This interior lighting solution offers several assets and can be supplied with different options:
- This interior spot is composed of three warm white powerleds whose color temperature varies from 2900°K to 3200°K (natural white and cool white, can be available on request)
- Its lifespan is higher than 60 000 hours. *
- Its lighting flux angle is 20°. It can also be supplied in 35°, 50° or 60° on request.
- This LED spot provides 878 lux at 1 meter and 218 lux at 2 meters.
- This LED spot is composed of a resistant body made of polycarbonate (PC)
- It is available in different housing colors such as white, grey or black on request
- It is supplied with a FASTIN/FASTON 2 ways connector mounted on a 360-mm cable
- The installation of this lighting solution is simple thanks to one assembly on the front mounting or on the rear mounting. Its overall dimensions are Ø 55 mm x 36mm (width).
- This bus and coach LED spot requires low power consumption: 0.125A for 12Vdc and 0.094A for 24 Vdc
- A low consumption version is available, on request : 144mA
* for a 25°C room temperature. The lighting power decreases by 30% after 60 000 hours.
|Colour||3 ‘‘warm white’’ powerled|
|Housing||Ø55 mm x P36 mm|
|Installation||Front mounting or backmounting|
|Connection||Integrated power supply, Supplied with 360mm cable & FASTIN/FASTON 2 ways connector|
|Consumption||12 Vdc : 0.125 A & 24 Vdc : 0.094 A|
|Light emission surface||20°|
|Materials||Housing in polycarbonate (PC)|
|Lifetime||LED*> 60.000 hours|
|Standards||In accordance with the EMC (electromagnetic compatibility) regulation: R10 03 and ECE R118 (fire and smoke standard)|
|Options (contact us)||Body colour in white, grey or black on request, low consumption version: 144mA|
*Luminous power decreases by 30 % after 60 000 H (room temperature of 25°C)