VOY 425: LED spot to be built for bus and coach interior lighting
VOY 425 is a LED spot designed and made in France by SESALY, equipment’s manufacturer specialized in designing and assembling lighting and sound signaling solutions dedicated to comfort and security in buses and coaches.
This LED spot can be wall mounted in a bus or a coach. This interior lighting solution complies with regulations applied to vehicles dedicated to passenger transport: ECE R118 (fire & smoke standard).
The operating voltage for this LED spot is 24Vdc. This interior lighting solution offers several assets:
- This interior spot is composed of 24 cool white LED whose colour temperature is 5000°K
- Its lifespan is higher than 25 000 hours. *
- Its lighting flux angle is 15°.
- This LED spot provides 600 lux at 1 meter and 160 lux at 2 meters.
- This LED spot is composed of a resistant body made of polycarbonate (PC)
- Its housing colour is RAL 7037
- This bus and coach LED spot requires low power consumption: 0.12A for 24 Vdc
* for a 25°C room temperature. The lighting power decreases by 30% after 25 000 hours.
|Colour||Body : RAL 7037. 24 LED ‘‘cool white’|
|Consumption||24 Vdc - 0.12 A|
|Light emission surface||15°|
|Materials||Housing in polycarbonate (PC)|
|Lifetime||LED* > 25.000 hours|
*Luminous power decreases by 30 % after 25 000 H (room temperature of 25°C)